Veterans & Active Military Support
Because our team of professionals includes so many current and former members of the U.S. Armed Forces representing every branch of the military, CTC’s resolve to serve and to employ veterans is further heightened. Our service men and women have earned our nation’s respect and admiration, and CTC has and will continue to benefit from employing and serving vets.
CTC is a member of the Veteran Jobs Mission
, a coalition of more than 230 companies committed to hiring one million veterans. The coalition started in 2011 as the 100,000 Jobs Mission with the goal of hiring 100,000 veterans by 2020. That goal was quickly surpassed, and the coalition is now committed to hiring one million veterans. As of November 2016, nearly 367,000 vets have been hired.
CTC participates in the Veteran Community Initiatives Program
, whose purpose is to enhance the lives and well-being of community residents focusing on veterans and veteran families. The organization assists with the economic and social needs of area disabled, disadvantaged, physically and mentally challenged, unemployed and underemployed, substance abusers, current and previously incarcerated.
CTC is tireless in its drive to support U.S. military needs by developing advanced technology solutions to help ensure that the world’s most sophisticated defense program will continue to be the world’s most capable. For example, under a contract with the Office of Naval Research, CTC is developing the Virtual Human Terrain Scenario Training (VHTST) program
. VHTST replaces human role players in live training environments with computer generated and managed avatars, allowing Marines to arrive ready to capitalize and participate more effectively in live training exercises.
- Best for Vets Employer, Military Times, Six-Time Honoree
- Patriotic Service Award, Association of the United States Army, Fort Pitt Chapter
- Missouri “Flag of Freedom” Award
- Most Valuable Employers for Military, Two-Time Honoree
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR): Extraordinary Employer Support Award, Pro Patria Award, Liberty Bell Award, Patriot Award, Seven Seals Award, Above & Beyond Awards (PA and MD ESGR), Soaring Eagle Award (PA ESGR)