The Recruitment Process
CTC is an equal opportunity employer. All individuals interested in employment receive equal consideration regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Resumes can be submitted online.
- All individuals receive an acknowledgement of receipt of their employment interest and are given the opportunity to complete our Voluntary Self-Identification Survey.
View this short (51 seconds) video, Disability Inclusion Starts With You, to learn why companies doing business with the federal government ask job applicants and employees to voluntarily self-identify if they
have a disability, and the important role self-identifying plays in ensuring equal employment opportunity.
- Each resume is reviewed by Human Resources to determine employment opportunities that match the individual's capabilities.
- As appropriate opportunities become available, a Human Resources Representative contacts the appropriate individual to make arrangements for an interview. An information packet is provided prior to the interview.
The Interview Process
Select individuals will be invited to a CTC worksite for an interview. This provides the opportunity to:
- Meet Potential Co-workers
- Meet with Hiring Managers
- Observe Activities at CTC.
Following the selection process, a Human Resources Representative will contact the individual and provide the interview results.