The Recruitment Process
CTC is an equal opportunity employer. All individuals interested in employment receive equal consideration regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, disability or veteran status.
- Resumes can be submitted online.
- All individuals receive an acknowledgement of receipt of their employment interest and are given the opportunity to complete our Voluntary Self-Identification Survey.
- Each resume is reviewed by Human Resources to determine employment opportunities that match the individual's capabilities.
- As appropriate opportunities become available, a Human Resources Representative contacts the appropriate individual to make arrangements for an interview. An information packet is provided prior to the interview.
The Interview Process
Select individuals will be invited to a CTC worksite for an interview. This provides the opportunity to:
- Meet Potential Co-workers
- Meet with Hiring Managers
- Observe Activities at CTC.
Following the selection process, a Human Resources Representative will contact the individual and provide the interview results.