Jo A O'Saben
Director, Payroll & Disbursements
Welcome to CTC’s Accounts Payable web page. Our goal is to provide our valued suppliers
with timely and accurate payment. This site will provide you with important information
that will allow us to achieve that goal, and to continue the efficient handling
of your invoices.
- Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday
- Phone Number: 814-269-2403
- Fax Number: 814-248-7600
- Invoices can be submitted via email at
- If email is not an option, invoices should be mailed to: Concurrent Technologies
Corporation, 100 CTC Drive, Johnstown, PA 15904, Attn: Accounts Payable
- CTC purchase order number, and release number, if applicable
- Your company name as written in the purchase order
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Goods/Services “Ship To” address
- Payment “Remit To” address
- Purchase order line item number
- Details of the goods or services provided
- Cost of goods or services
- Total amount due
- Do not submit invoices with manual alterations.
- One purchase order per invoice.
- Pro forma invoices, quotes, and/or statements will not be accepted as a basis for
- Invoices returned to the vendor for correction must be resubmitted to include a
revised invoice date.
- Always ask for a Purchase Order. If your CTC Contact does not provide a Purchase
Order, the CTC representative you worked with must be indicated on the invoice in
order for the invoice to be approved and paid in a timely manner.
- Under no circumstances should the supplier submit an invoice to CTC Accounts Payable
for a purchase made via a credit card. Receipts for the purchase should be sent
directly to the cardholder.
The standard method of invoice payment is via check. Standard payment terms are
net 30 days from the date a valid invoice is received in the Accounts Payable Department,
providing there are no discrepancies with the material provided/services performed.
The due date is calculated by using the date the invoice is received in Accounts
Payable and the purchase order payment terms.
The payment date is the Wednesday closest to the due date.
CTC needs a Form W-9 (click
here to obtain the form and instructions) for suppliers located in the U.
S. in the following instances:
- The supplier is new to CTC.
- The supplier’s name or Tax ID changes.
How new vendors are to submit a W-9:
- PO Purchase – submit to CTC buyer for proper processing.
- Non-PO Purchase – submit W-9 with invoice.
How existing suppliers can submit changes in name or supplier information:
Frequently Asked Questions
How often are checks printed? CTC issues checks each Wednesday.
What should I do if I did not receive a check that was mailed? If payment
has not been received within two weeks of being sent, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A stop payment will be
put on the check, and a new check re-issued.
Will I get a tax form 1099-MISC? CTC complies with all Internal Revenue Service
regulations. If CTC has issued checks to you totaling $600 or more in a calendar
year that qualify as reportable, you will receive a tax form 1099-MISC.
How can I check the payment status of an invoice? You can email your inquiry
Be sure to include your vendor name, purchase order number (if applicable), and