Water Recycling Technologies
Water is too precious of a resource to use just once. With advances in technology, recycled greywater (or graywater) has become a vital resource for non-drinking purposes and provides a sustainable water source that is reliable, economically feasible, and an environmentally sensitive means to maximizing water resources.
Concurrent Technologies Corporation’s (CTC’s) water recycling technologies purify and treat wastewater to potable standards so that it can be safely recycled and reused, addressing pressing water needs in multiple markets. While other greywater recycling technologies are available, none match the efficiency and benefits in providing clean water for unrestricted reuse (including human contact applications). Our water treatment technologies recover more water at better quality standards for less energy, operations, and maintenance. By recycling greywater, millions of gallons per day can be beneficially reused for a wide variety of applications such as industrial and commercial laundry, toilet flushing, and landscaping.
Our systems can be used in many different settings, including:
Federal Government • Local Government • Industrial • Commercial • Mining • Hospitality • Multi-Family Residence • Higher Education • Oil & Gas • Manufacturing • Contingency Operations • Disaster Relief
Concurrent Technologies Corporation Offers:
- Customized engineered solutions using innovative water processing technologies to meet our clients’ needs
- Scalable, modular, portable systems that are energy efficient and low maintenance
- Significant cost savings—achieved through reduced water, energy and sewage fees
- Social and environmental benefits, especially in water scarce regions and disaster relief operations across the U.S. and abroad
- Full, turnkey services including design, construction, installation, operations, maintenance and financing. We also offer licensing of our technology to developers who wish to manufacture and commercialize systems themselves.
- Technologies to promote achievement of Net-Zero Water goals and mandates
We look forward to working with you to address your greywater recycling and reuse needs–and helping you to save costs while preserving a precious resource.