||CTC provides me with a supportive environment and significant opportunities for professional development. The company's tuition reimbursement program has enabled me to pursue my MBA degree while working day-to-day on challenging projects that continually expand my technical and management skills.
Economic Development Specialist
A Great Environment
We're excited about our environment here at CTC. Our employees work in a technology-based atmosphere where cutting-edge solutions are a part of everyday life. Exposure to multi-disciplined teams and a tremendous variety of exciting work gives our people the chance to diversify skills and expand their career bases. The ongoing growth that we have enjoyed at CTC translates into numerous opportunities for advancement for those who strive for excellence.
But that's just part of the CTC environment. We are proud of the level of professionalism and dedication to quality that exists within the organization. And we are pleased that we have been able to respond to the needs of our employees by providing programs such as flexible work hours and an innovative wellness program that includes features such as chair massages, fitness area and onsite aerobic classes. Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
All of this, and much, much more makes CTC a great place to work.
CTC offers a competitive compensation and cafeteria-style benefits program that includes:
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Bereavement Leave
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Holiday and Paid Leave
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Medical and Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Mutual Funds
- Parking Flexible Spending Account
- Personal Cancer Expense Protection Insurance
- Retirement Program
- Selling Paid Leave
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Transportation Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance Program
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program