Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC) provides custom fabrication solutions
on time and within budget. No matter how big or small the project, our skilled team
welcomes any challenge.
From concept to production—CTC delivers innovative solutions to serve our clients’
wide-ranging fabrication needs. Our craftspeople take great pride in their work—producing
quality parts at a competitive price with timely deliveries.
Our team continuously analyzes and adopts new methods to improve throughput and
expedite delivery. We develop, manufacture, test, and modify prototype machines
and/or hardware systems to support prototyping, engineering, and research efforts.
In addition, we provide surge support for regional manufacturing facilities.
Our broad scope includes concept design, expert material and process development,
coatings, final drawings, analysis, prototype fabrications, dimensional inspection,
destructive testing, and low-rate production.
In collaboration with our established network of industry partners, we offer comprehensive
solutions. CTC monitors projects from start to finish, enabling us to be proactive
before, during, and after the manufacturing process. When coupled with our engineering
talent, we can quickly draw conclusive results about a process—resulting in a competitive
advantage over manufacturing facilities that build to a blueprint.
What We Can Do For You
- Rapid response prototype projects
- Welding procedure development
- Prototypes from models and sketches
- Manufacture of small production runs
- Manufacture of mechanical and other property test specimens
- Manufacture of test fixtures for specialized testing
- Access to Industry partners who react quickly to short-term needs (materials and
- Machinability evaluations
Our team includes numerous skilled trades masters, journeymen, and apprentices with
knowledge in all phases of machining, welding, manufacturing, and component development.
CTC utilizes offline Computer Numerical Control (CNC) programming to produce components.
Benefits include minimum machine down time, consistent and accurate work pieces,
- CNC Milling Equipment
- CNC Turning Equipment
- Wire EDM
- Surface Grinders
- Manual Lathes
- Manual Mills
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and FARO Arm
- Optical Comparator
- Miscellaneous Machining Equipment
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
Welding and Cutting:
- Friction Stir Welding (FSW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Plasma Arc Welding (PAW)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Electroslag Surfacing (ESS)
- Cutting and Gouging Equipment
- Preheating Equipment